Our customers are always our highest priority
At IL, we take pride in offering the best quality support and customers resources to meet the highest industry standards.
Contact us any time at 800-955-9525 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Ordering Department handles purchase requests for instruments, reagents, supplies and service contracts.
To place an order:
- Call us at 800-955-9525, option 1; Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-6:00PM, ET.
- Faxed us at: 781-861-6135
- Enroll in our EDI program; e-mail us at email@example.com for information.
Orders received by 2:00PM ET are shipped the same day, via two-day delivery service, unless otherwise noted.
- Hazardous materials are shipped according to transportation guidelines and therefore, cannot be shipped via two-day service.
- Refrigerated and temperature-sensitive products are shipped Mondays–Wednesdays only, to avoid weekend delivery issues and ensure product integrity.
If you require emergency shipment, please contact us at 800-955-9525 for options.
Expiration Dating and Sequestering
- Reagents and supplies with shelf-life limitations are shipped with an expiration of 90 days or more.
- Controls and Calibrators are shipped with an expiration of 30 days or more.
- Specific lots of controls and calibrators can be sequestered for up to 12 months, upon receipt of associated purchase order.
- If there is an error with your order, please notify us within 10 days of receipt. IL will issue a return-authorization number for free shipping return.
- Upon receipt of the returned item, IL will issue a credit (if applicable).
- Returned items must be unopened and in their original packaging. Any products with customer markings on packaging cannot be returned for credit.
- Hazardous material, refrigerated and date-sensitive products are not eligible for return.
Click here for IRS Identification Number and Certification: W-9 Form
IL Standard Terms and Conditions
If the Customer has a written agreement signed by IL which governs the Customer's purchase of products and services, the terms of that agreement shall be the terms that apply. Otherwise, except as may be modified hereof, the following terms and conditions shall be the sole terms and conditions applicable to orders placed with IL and may not be modified in any way except by a writing signed by IL.
Unless otherwise specified, terms are net 30 days from date of invoice, FOB Shipping point. Invoices will be rendered on each shipment, partial or complete.
The prices stated are subject to any additions necessary to cover Federal, State, Municipal or other sales or use taxes or any other taxes upon the instruments, items or services described herein; all of which shall be paid by the purchaser.
IL reserves the right to correct all typographical and clerical errors which may be present in the prices or specifications contained herein.
IL warrants to Customer that the products will be free from defects in material or workmanship for 12 months from date of invoice in the case of instruments and 90 (ninety) days from date of invoice for other products (unless a different period is specified). IL will repair or replace the product or provide credit, at its sole option, upon prompt notification and compliance with its instructions. IL makes no warranty and shall have no obligations with respect to expendable or consumable parts and supplies nor with respect to damage caused by or resulting from accident; misuse; neglect; use of parts, material or products not furnished by IL; or unauthorized installation, alterations or repairs to the products. IL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR OR AN INTENDED PURPOSE.
The sole responsibility of IL and the Customer's exclusive remedy for any claims arising out of the purchase of the products is the repair, replacement or credit as described above where applicable. In no event 1) shall the cost of the exclusive remedy exceed the purchase price; 2) shall IL be liable for any claims, losses or damages of any third party or for lost profits or any special common, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, irrespective of whether attributable to contract, warranty, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if IL has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
No agent or employee of IL is authorized to extend any other warranty or to assume for IL any liability except as above set forth.
All merchandise claims must be submitted to IL in writing within 30 days from the invoice date.